NUN YA


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

M: "So, I know the solution to all of my problems, Jake. Are you ready? I'm going to marry God."

M: "In other words, I'll become a nun. I mean, I'm already almost there personality-wise, the way I dress, etc. I'm almost there. I just need to buy a nun outfit and then my problems will be 'POOF!'"

J: "Can a nun wear fashionable shoes?"

M: "Crap! I'm going to have to do some research."

J: "I've never seen a nun with a purse like yours, or wearing as much perfume."

M: "It's not perfume."

J: "What about Heath Ledger? Rock N Rolla? Citizen Cope? Just this morning you were talking about marrying Citizen Cope when he comes in concert."

M: "See? All of those are problems. That's why I'm becoming a nun."

M: "By the way, I know what you mean about foods tasting like elephant because sometimes I've been eating food, like pork, where you can smell where the pig has been sitting there in the hot sun and you can taste it in the food. So I know what you mean, the smell, the taste. It might not be not elephant, it's pig, but I understand."




No comments:

Post a Comment