MOUSE FOOT


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

M: "Oh my God, you guys! So I get home tomorrow and... Ha ha ha. Sorry, sorry. Scratch that. I meant I got home YESTERDAY. Ha ha. Anyway, I got home yesterday and I thought my dogs had chewed up the carpet because there were these furry bits all over the floor, but when I bent down to get a closer look, I realize that my dogs had caught a mouse or a rat and chewed it apart! And when I found my chihuahua, he smelled like he had been rolling in it so I had to give him a bath. Aaaargh!!"

M: "I didn't find the head or the tail, but I gathered up the remaining bits and flushed them down the toilet."

M: "My daughter was freaking out! She can't handle anything dirty."

M: "Have you seen me text with my feet? It's awesome!" (She places her phone on the floor and proceeds to dance on it with the tip of her sneaker. The phone flashes and runs various programs from the tapping of her shoe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment