CENSORED AND UNCENSORED


Friday, March 5, 2010

M: "Howcome some days it's so easy to peel my eggs and some days it isn't? I just want to know. Jake, why is it so difficult to have an honest conversation with you. 'Difficult?' - Impossible is more like it."



Later,

M: "So guess what I'm going to do today."

J: "What?"

M: "I'm not going to tell you."

J: "Why not?"

M: "Because you'll write it down."

J: "I won't put it in the blog if you don't want me to."

She tells me.

J: "Really? You don't want me to put that in! It's hilarious!"

M: "No."

J: "Ok... but it would have been funny."



Even later,

M: "I have egg in my teeth, OK. Boiled egg. Would you like to see?"

J: "Gross."

M: "Did you see what happened? Did you notice what just happened?? Hsssssssss!! So my upper lip was dry and when I went like this and tried to smile normal again, my lip got stuck. Didn't you see it?"

J: "No."



M. dances like a ballerina while sitting in her chair. She moves her feet really fast and hold her arms out while scooting herself close to my cubicle. She throws wads of paper at me, DOUBLED UP WADS OF PAPER, and tries to throw it in my cake. M.'s cube mate recorded 1 minute of the action. If you dare, listen to it here: http://media.libsyn.com/media/jakespage/SOM_1min_05MAR2010.mp3 (The sound quality is not the best, but it's an uncensored glimpse into real-life communication between M. and I.)

No comments:

Post a Comment