HOT LADY COUPLE


Thursday, March 11, 2010

I was talking to a friend on Facebook the other day. We'll call her "S." Our conversation went like this...


S: "So tell me about this M. person. I started reading the blog and she sounds, well... interesting."

J: "What do you want to know?"

S: "Well, I mean is she just a character you made up or is she real? How tall is she, how much does she weigh, how does she dress, is she married, does she have kids, what is her ethnicity, etc."

J: "Ha ha. She is very real. Do you want to see a photo of her?"

S: "OK."

I send her the links to a couple of photos from a few months ago.

J: "She's making faces in both of the photos and she's hiding her braces, but there she is."

S: "Oh, wow! She's really pretty... And she dresses nice. WOW!! For some reason I was expecting a black woman with crazy frizzy hair and big, colorful clothes and bright colorful purses."

J: "Ha ha ha! M. always dresses well. She looks good no matter what. She's divorced, she has adult children, and she's half-French."

S: "That explains it! Many of the French women I saw when I lived near the embassy wore amazing outfits. I don't know how they afford it."




Truth be told, M. acts like a goof but she always looks like a million dollars. She doesn't take compliments very well so I try not to overdo it. But yeah, she's hot.

Her braces will be removed in 4 months. I asked M. to have her daughter take a photo of her with a really big bracey smile before the metal is gone. She hates being photographed, and she hates people looking at photos of her, so don't ask to see the ones I showed to S. That was a one time good friend peek.

M. will remain anonymous. (Until she changes her mind and wants the world to see her.)





Today she handed me a sheet of paper from the photocopy machine. It was folded in half and on the front, in purple marker, was: "Wedding Invitation." I opened it up to see a photocopy of her ticket to CITIZEN COPE on April 14th at The Depot in Salt Lake City.

J: "Oh yeah, do you have your wedding dressed all picked out and everything?"

M: "Yep!"

Above the ticket, also in hand-written purple marker, read: "You are cordially invited to the wedding of M. and Citizen Cope-M."

J: "I didn't know marriage was legal between two women in the state of Utah, but you and she will make a beautiful lady couple."

M: "What are you talking about? At least my man is alive! Your man (Carmen Miranda) is dead!"

J: "She's still jealous of Carmen."

No comments:

Post a Comment