BACKYARD CHICKENS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

J: "Whatever happened to Shakira Shakira?"

M: "She was found in some farmer's backyard eating chickens in some country!"

The previous statement has been edited for content. The quote actually came out like this: "Hahahahahaha ahahahahahaha!! She was.... sh- sh- she- HAHAHAHAHAHA!! She was found in some farmer's- BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Some farmer's backyard eating- HAHAHAHAHA!! Eating... heheheeeeh eheee heeeee he ehe he hee... eating CHICKENS!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! In some country!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahah ah aha hahahahahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA AH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Oooh, oh... oh..... I have the simple!! Hahahahahahaa..."

J: "Because she is a werewolf?"

M: "Jake, believe it or not, sometimes I just say things that don't mean anything."

J: (Heavy on the sarcasm.) "Really?!?? That doesn't sound like you AT ALL!!!"

I told M. I've been toying with the idea of creating a personal blog about my experience with kidney failure. Her response:

M: "I don't know how I feel about that..."

J: "Oh? Are you jealous?"

M: "No, I just don't know if as a writer that would make you think about it more if you are writing about it. As a reader, I think it would be entertaining."

J: "Well, it would be written with the same sense of humor I bring to everything in my life so I think it could be theraputic. I've actually told a couple of stories to my brother and to a friend and they both said I should write them down because they are hilarious! So, maybe I will... Don't be so jealous."

M: "OK, I'll try not to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment