OCTAVIO


Tuesday, August 25, 2009

M. is dressed in two shades of grey with her hair in a ponytail.

"Jake," she says, "I see that you like your desk in the same way you like your purses- BLAND."

J: "What?"

M: "I have this bejeweling kit. Jake. We can put pink sparkles all around your monitor!"

J: "No."

M: "Jake, when I look at your desk, I want to fall asleep. I'm like this: 'Oh, what a nice desk. Oh ::yawn:: what time is it? I am falling asleep.' So I got you this plant. His name is Octavio!"

J: "Thanks, M! I don't have much of a green thumb."

M: "Don't touch it, Jake. Don't water it, don't look at it, and don't touch it. DON'T LOOK AT IT! Just leave it alone and let it sit there on your desk. See? Ahhhhh. Don't look at it! I will give it plant food."





No comments:

Post a Comment